When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent by post or email.
- The property is strictly non-smoking.
- No pets are allowed.
- All gas and electricity is included.
- The letting period starts at 4pm on day of arrival and ends at 10am on day of departure.
- A firm booking is made on receipt of the required deposit, the balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival date or the full amount at booking if arrival date is less than 8 weeks.
- Only those persons listed on the booking form may occupy the booked accommodation. Sub letting is strictly prohibited.
- The property must be left clean and tidy and any breakages must be reported immediately. If excessive cleaning is required a cleaning charge will be levied.
- In the event of a cancellation the deposit will be refunded only if the property can be re-let for the cancelled period.Holly Cottage is serviced by the Highland Council with refuse collections and as such each guest must follow their strict policy on recycling,if you are unsure on the instructions left in the property please contact the Highland Council for clarification. Each guest MUST adhere to the rules. While the Highland Council collect the refuse,they don’t collect Glass therefore each guest must take their glass to the bottle banks,anyone found not to follow the refuse guidelines will incur extra costs. It is the responsibility of the guest to arrange appropriate holiday insurance.
- Holly Cottage does not provide insurance for your stay.
- Your personal property and vehicles are left at your own risk.
- If for any reason the accommodation is not available to you on the dates booked due to events beyond our control, we will take reasonable steps to find alternative accommodation. If suitable accommodation is not available, then all sums paid by the guest will be refunded.
- We reserve the right to terminate the contract at any time or remove any person or persons due to unreasonable behavior, damage to the property or causing annoyance or offence to others. In such a case any refund would be entirely at the discretion of the owners.
- The property is used for purpose of a holiday let to which section 12 (2) para 8 of schedule 4 of the housing (Scotland) act 1988 apply. The booking agreement confers a right to occupy the accommodation for the agreed period only.
- Receipt of the deposit is regarded as confirmation that all occupants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
- Our policy is to keep the personal information we receive completely confidential, and used solely for internal purposes. We will not share your personal information with any other parties. We shall not share your details with third parties.
- Any breakages be reported straight away to avoid mischarging.
- By using this website you are deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions.
We hope you enjoy your stay in this wonderful part of Scotland, go explore!